Download the PDF of this Update here…
Where We Have Been
We have had the opportunity to share our vision at the BGC Annual Conference, as well as with another 12 churches in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and north-western Ontario. We look forward to visiting Quebec and Ontario in January and BC and Alberta in March 2014. Please let us know if you would like us to visit with you to share our vision.
Where We Are At
THANK YOU! We feel blessed by God and are truly appreciative for those of you who have stepped-up to partner with us financially and/or in prayer. Please continue to pray that God will open the hearts of His people to get connected to His heart for Honduras. Our support status to-date is approx:
- 50% of One-time Start-up Expenses
- 15% of Monthly Support
What You Can Do For Us
We are convinced that God is not only calling us to impact Honduras, but that He may also be calling YOU. While you may never spend time on the ground, you can still be a partner and share in the exciting adventure of reaching and discipling people in Honduras. We are thrilled to present you with an opportunity to partner with us and share the blessing of changing lives and having Kingdom impact in one of the poorest nations in the world! You can do this by going to our website at MacKenziesInHonduras.com and becoming a:
- Monthly Financial Partner
- One-time Financial Giver
- Prayer Supporter
- AirMiles User
What We Can Do for You
Do you struggle trying to get your church family to look beyond themselves and their own needs? Have you found it challenging to create/provide new and exciting opportunities that can help move the focus of your church outward? If you would like some help in elevating your church’s focus on “mission”, then we can help you by providing a place to focus your missionary efforts and build relationships with the people you desire to minister to. We will be able to facilitate SHORT-TERM MISSIONS opportunities that can provide:
- Accommodations for mission teams up to 20 people
- Mission experiences with street ministry, orphanages, feeding centres, prison ministry, and community kids programming
- Home construction
- Connection to Compassion International sites where you can sponsor and visit your children.
- Discipleship ministry for leaders in Honduras
We can custom-design a mission experience that fits your mission team. There is no end of what we can do together!
Pray for Honduras
We need to pray for Manos Extendidas, Alvin & Nelly Anderson, the Manos Board, as well as the pastors and ministry leaders. Specifically, that God would give them wisdom and effectiveness in:
- Reaching lost children, youth, and adults.
- Ministry on the Streets, in Detention Centers, & Daycare Centers.
- Reaching into impoverished communities.
- Discipleship of new believers in their churches.
- Raising-up new ministry partnerships.