You may donate securely on-line service called CanadaHelps.org.
- Canada Helps is a charity that helps other charities in Canada process on-line donations.
- Through them you can do one-time donations or set up donations to reoccur monthly for up to one year.
- They accept all major credit cards and direct debits and provide income tax receipts for all donations made through their website.
- Click www.CanadaHelps.org to make an on-line donation to “Baptist General Conference of Canada” which is the organization that is managing our mission support.
- An electronic receipt will be issued immediately upon receipt of your donation. This will be the only receipt that you will receive for this contribution, so please ensure that you hold on to the receipt for your records.
When you click the link above you will see this section on Canada Helps (pictured below)
- When you click on the “Donate Now” button you will be taken to a screen to make a one-time donation where you can select from a menu to designate the funds to “MacKenzie, Gordon & Anna“.
- When You click on “Donate Monthly” you will see a screen like the one below where you will have to provide the instruction to donate to Gordon and Anna MacKenzie.
Posted in: 2